2. Your Account.
a) To access and use some of the Services, you may need to register with this website and set up an account, using your email address and a password (your “Account”). The email address that you register with will be your email address. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your password remains confidential. You are also responsible for all activities that happen under your Account and any consequences that may result from your post.
b) All Adverts that you post should be different from each other. Please do not post the same Advert over and over again across categories or locations.
c) We urge that when you are buying or selling, you should always meet in person to see the item and exchange money.
d) www.disabilityequip.com.au reserves the right, at our discretion to refuse content or delete an Advert that we believe is inappropriate. We also reserve the right, at our discretion to refuse a user’s registration or restrict a user’s access to the site either temporarily or permanently.
e) If you’re looking for more help or have a question to ask, please go to the “Contact Us” page
3. Utilising disabilityequip.com.au
a) You must be over 18 years old to utilise this website.
b) You agree that you will post in the appropriate category or area and will not perform any of the following inappropriate activities:violate any laws;
- act against the posting rules
- post any material that is threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent;
- post any false or misleading information on the website;
- infringe any third-party rights;
- utilise the website to distribute or send communications that contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- unleash onto the website any viruses or any other technologies that may harm www.disabilityequip.com.au, its Services or the interests of users of this website;
- place an unreasonable load on the website or interfere with the proper working of the Services;
- modify, distribute or copy any other person’s adverts and content without their consent;
- use any technology or any automated means to access the Services and collect content for any purpose without our expressed and written permission;
- mine or collect details about other users, including email addresses, without their consent;
- bypass any measures used to prevent or restrict access to the website and services.
4. Inappropriate use of disabilityequip.com.au
a) We would appreciate if you would report any problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the “Contact Us” form.
b) You are solely responsible for any information that you provide on disabiliyequip.com.au, and any consequences occurring subsequent to your posting on the website.
e) You must also accept that disabilityequip.com.au is not under any obligation to screen and monitor any information which is submitted to the website.
5. Fees and Services
a) Using Disabilityequip.com.au is generally free.
b) We may sometimes charge a fee for certain features. If the feature you use incurs a fee, you will be able to review and accept that charge before purchase.
c) Our fees are quoted in Australian Dollars.
d) We’ll notify you of changes to our fees by posting the changes on the site.
e) Our fees are non-refundable after the feature is supplied, and you are responsible for paying them when they are due.
f) Australian taxes associated with our services will be collected where applicable.
g) If you are unable to pay, your ability to continue to use the website will be restricted.
h) If your payment method fails or your account is past due, fees to be collected may utilise third party debt collection services or other similar methods
i) It is your sole responsibility to remit any applicable taxes resulting from the sale of your items listed on the website.
a) disabilityequip.com.au contains content from yourself, other users and us.
b) We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms or the rights of any other party.
7. Limitation of Liability.
c) Items listed are provided “as is” and “as available”.
- will not be held responsible for things other users post or do.
- does not guarantee the accuracy of user’s postings or the quality, safety, or legality of what is offered.
- does not guarantee continuous or secure access to our Services. While disabilityequip.com.au will attempt to maintain an uninterrupted service as much as reasonably possible, we cannot guarantee this and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the availability of our services or that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- does not guarantee that the notification functionality in disabilityequip.com.au will occur in real time. This functionality may be subject to limitation, delays or latency related to your physical location or your service provider’s wireless data network. These are not within our control.
a) If you come into a dispute with other users, you release disabilityequip.com.au from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
9. Guidelines for Users and Advertisers
a) It is the sole responsibility of the advertisers to ensure that content for the adverts is true and for any consequences that may occur from your post.
b) We suggest that
- a face-to-face transaction is strongly recommended where the buyer meets the seller to proceed with the exchange.
- You thoughtfully choose the category that is most relevant to your item and post one advert there. Do not post the same advert again across multiple categories..
- A web site address can be included in the main body of your advert but the title of the advert must not include a URL.